The download of Microsoft Office is based on University Card status – check your University service entitlement here:
NB – Unfortunately, the University is unable to provide licences for any Microsoft products to staff and academics with University Card status “Retired”.
If you are entitled to a Microsoft licence then you will be able to download a copy of Microsoft Office using the instructions below.
Getting Microsoft Office
- Login to Nexus365 using your OXFORD SSO credentials
- Now click the Microsoft Waffle in the top left
- Then click the Office 365 link from the Waffle menu
- This then takes you to – https://www.office.com/?auth=2&home=1
- Now in the top right hand corner of the screen you can click Install Office apps to download Microsoft Office 365 apps to your computer.