Get online with Eduroam
REMOTE ACCESS credentials
You need a REMOTE ACCESS password to connect to Eduroam – this is NOT your OXFORD SSO password.
- Register for a REMOTE ACCESS account at: https://register.it.ox.ac.uk/self/remote_access
- You cannot use the password straight away – it generally take 15 to 20 minutes to become enabled. The web page will tell you what time you can use the password.
- You can then connect to the Eduroam wireless network on your device.
Android device – IT Services guide to setting up Eduroam for Android devices
iOS device – IT Services guide to setting up Eduroam on iOS devices
- Important – It is very important that your username is entered in this format for Eduroam – unit1234@OX.AC.UK (lowercase@UPPERCASE).
- The character case does not matter for other University web services like your email, but it does for Eduroam.
REMOVE any existing Eduroam configurations
- If you have used Eduroam on your device before (for instance at a different University) then you will need remove any previous configuration in order to connect to Oxford’s instance of Eduroam.