It’s Thursday of 8th week.
Below is your “Going Down” check list for the Summer Vacation.
TEN TOP “GOING DOWN” TIPS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
1) ANTI-VIRUS – get it up-to-date before you go home
2) OPERATING SYSTEM patches and updates – keep doing them over the Summer
3) REMOTE ACCESS (OXFORD VPN) – Double check your credentials
4) PEER TO PEER SOFTWARE – Don’t run it over the VPN. IT Services are hot – you *will* get burnt to the tune of £110
5) BACK UP YOUR WORK
6) TRANSPORTING YOUR COMPUTER – pack up your troubles in a good strong box
7) STAY SAFE ONLINE – There is *no* get rich quick method online – apart from successfully fleecing you!
8) PASSWORDS – keep them safe, keep them strong and keep them to yourself
9) VIRUSES AND MALWARE – Don’t let your brother / sister / boyfriend / girlfriend or polyamorous family member mess around with your computer
10) HAPPINESS – Have a great Summer!