Are you getting emails messages that you don’t want?
You can block unwanted sender so that all their messages go to the junk folder in Nexus.
- Right Click the unwanted email message
- A context menu appears …
- Select Junk E-Mail > Add Sender to Blocked Senders List
You can also configure your Junk Mail options. Unfortunately you need to set Junk Filtering in 2 places.
- Visit – https://register.it.ox.ac.uk and login with your OXFORD SSO credentials
- Click the Set or update Nexus mailbox settings link
- Choose Spam email filter settings and click Submit
- Choose your level of Spam filtering – we suggest HIGH
- Then click Submit
- Step 1 Complete!
Now go to Step 2 below …
- Login into Nexus web interface – https://owa.nexus.ox.ac.uk
- Click the Options button in the top right
- Select See all Options
- Click Block or Allow on the left hand side menu
- Make sure that Automatically filter junk e-mail is selected.
- You can add email addresses to the Blocked Senders here also.
- DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE – Save button “hidden” in the BOTTOM Right corner!
The Block or Allow screen can also be used to add addresses that you don’t ever want to be Junked.