The University’s Virtual Private Network (VPN? – what is VPN?) service is being upgraded during the morning of 26 April 2023, which means the way you log in will change.
- Before 26 April 2023
- you login with your REMOTE ACCESS credentials
- you can use either the Cisco AnyConnect software client OR a third party VPN client like the built-in VPN application in Apple macOS
- From 26 April 2023 onwards
- you login with your OXFORD SSO credentials together with MFA
- you can ONLY use the Cisco AnyConnect VPN software client
- the client “should” auto-update if you already have it installed
- Further information about how to download, install and configure VPN is available on the IT Services VPN website.
- More information about the new VPN service is available on the VPN Replacement Project website.