Maybe it went into your Junk Folder on Nexus?
You may want to add maillist.ox.ac.uk to your “Safe Senders and Recipients” list within Nexus web interface.
- Login into Nexus Web interface – https://owa.nexus.ox.ac.uk
- Click “Options” (top right) and select “See All Options” from the drop-down list
- Click “Block or Allow” link on the left
- Make sure that “Automatically filter junk e-email” is set
- then add
to the Safe Senders field and click the green plus sign
- Add anymore domains and/or specific email addresses to the Safe Senders
- NB – NOW CLICK SAVE (hidden in the bottom right hand corner of the screen!)
FINALLY – you can choose the level of Spam filtering (Off, Low, Medium, High) here:
I always set mine to HIGH. 🙂
Messages which are tagged as spam are put in the “Junk E-Mail” folder, and are automatically deleted after 90 days.